Rescue Centres & Charities
- The largest dog welfare charity in the UK
- Small rescue centre run by volunteers.
The Mayhew Animal Home
- is currently one of the busiest and most effective animal welfare organisations in London
Bichon Frise Rescue
- This is the main UK website for Bichon Frise owners wanting information or help.
- Daneline uses foster homes throughout UK to rescue and rehome Great Danes regardless of age, health, temperament or behavioural problem. A 24/7 helpline for support, adoption, training and information.
English Springer Spaniel Welfare
- English Springer Spaniel Welfare was formed in 1990 and is both recognised by the Kennel Club and is a registered charity. It is run by volunteers, all of whom own or have owned English Springers.
Great Dane Rescue
- and rehoming center rescue and re-home unwanted and neglected Great Danes throughout the UK
- is a Lurcher Rescue in Surrey, covering the South East of England
Springer Spaniel Rescue
- Non-profit making organisation devoted to the protection and rescue of Springer Spaniels.
The Labrador Lifeline Trust
- is a Registered Charity with an operating area of Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex and Lincolnshire.
The Labrador Rescue Trust
- Set up in 1988 the charity aims to provide genuine, caring homes for any labrador in need of a new home for whatever reason. Covers the South West.
- Greyhound Rescue is a registered Charity, dedicated for the past 18 years in rescuing and re-homing greyhounds.
Greyhound Rescue Wales
- Greyhound Rescue Wales is the only Welsh based registered charity, which is exclusively devoted to the welfare of Greyhounds, and Greyhound cross breeds (Lurchers) in Wales.
Greyhounds For You
- is a UK voluntary organisation dedicated to the work of rescuing and homing retired greyhounds.
Perry Barr Greyhound Trust
- a branch of the retired greyhound trust in Birmingham dealing in the rehoming of ex racing greyhounds.
Sponsor a Puppy
- Sponsor a puppy from just Â£1 per week. Make a charity donation online at the Guide Dogs Sponsor a Puppy Appeal
To create a text link to the DFB site please copy and paste the html code in the box below.
To link to the Dog Friendly Britain website using one of the graphics below please either download the graphic to create your own link or copy one of the blocks of html into your webpage to retrieve the graphic from our server.