Would you like to own a holiday home by the sea or in the countryside where your canine pals will always be welcome? A place where you can take evening strolls in the sand, or afternoon walks surrounded by nature with your furry friends at your side? Free yourself from restrictions like not being able to leave your best friends for a sleep whilst you go out to do the shopping by owning your own retreat. - but be sure to check if there any dog policies on a site before you buy.
Owning a caravan holiday home offers a new world of family caravan holidays, with no booking and flexibility to stay as you please. Your luxurious caravan holiday home could also come with country club holiday park facilities right on your doorstep.
There are lots of caravan holiday parks and static caravans for sale, with a choice of hundreds of different styles of caravan holiday homes - where do you start?
Here are our top tips for finding the right holiday home for you!
1. Location, Location, Location!
- Where in the UK would you like your static caravan holiday home to be? Do you want to be by the sea or in a countryside setting? Popular counties include Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Suffolk and Sussex.
- Research UK caravan holiday parks Find the park that’s ideal for you and your interests.
- Focus on parks such as Park Holidays UK that are members of The National Caravan Council and The British Holidays & Home Parks Association. Member caravan holiday parks comply with a caravan sales Code of Practice to ensure static caravan buyers are treated fairly.
2. Home from Home
- What type of static caravan holiday home is right for you - 2 or 3 bedrooms? Open plan or traditional static caravan layouts are available.
- Find the perfect caravan model for you using Park Holidays Holiday Home Showcase.
- View some of the new & used static caravans for sale available at your chosen holiday park.
3. Raid the Piggybank!
- What is your budget? Choose new or used - caravans for sale range from under £10,000 for a used static caravan to over £100,000 for a luxurious lodge.
- Think out about static caravan finance - there are lots of options and affordable payment plans
- Save time looking up frequently asked questions about static caravans for sale.
You'll find the Park Holidays UK website very helpful - but the best way to find out more is to visit the park of your choice. Be guests for the day, enjoy a guided tour and view the latest static caravan models, or even better take a holiday with Park Holidays UK and if you decide to buy one of their caravans they will refund the cost of your holiday!